For more than two decades, I have designed and built interactive, eco-sensitive, dynamic gardens. My passion to connect people to their outdoor spaces propels me to get even the least interested client connected to the tranquility and nourishment gained from their outdoor spaces.
With my degree in Horticulture & Landscape Design from Michigan State University, years of installation experience, and landscape contractors license in all phases (including irrigation and backflow), I produce easy-to-build designs and installations for DIY-ers, or contractors. I focus all elements on the usage of organic and eco-wise proven practices. I also bring to the landscape solutions process my extensive experience in estimating, sales and project management.
• I believe organic doesn’t have to be expensive
• I’m dedicated to my clients and budgets
• I love rain harvesting
• I’m a plant geek, raising a future plant geek
• I’m a lover of life, laughter and happiness!
• Estimating and Project Management
• Installation Synergy
• Small Urban Lots and Large Scale Properties
• Valley and Coastal sites
• Sustainable Installation
• Organic Gardening
Accreditations & Memberships
• Accredited Organic Landcare Professional, Oregon Tilth
• Accredited Professional, American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association
• B.S. in Horticulture and Landscape Design, Michigan State University
• Member & Vice President, Association of NW Landscape Designers
• Member, Hardy Plant Society
After working with ANNIEBAM on our front yard we vowed to have her come back to help us out with our patios out back. We are thrilled with her proposed design. Once again she was able to accommodate both our goals and restraints. Annie was mindful of my desire to personalize the plantings. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated that interaction and thoughtful approach.Janice Guziec, MD
ANNIEBAM provides efficient solutions, innovative designs with organic approaches
Get In Touchanniebamls@gmail.com