Landscape Design: Master Plan
1) Initial Meeting
- Design Questionnaire Review: Intake process reviewing your answers to the design questionnaire.
- Site analysis: Includes site observation, measurements evaluating soil conditions, sun and wind exposure, chemical exposure, drainage issues, structure interaction, neighbor impacts, and any other critical aspects of the project.
2) Concept Meeting
- Concept plans: After considering the site analysis, we take your priorities, needs, and desires, and create and flow and layout for your new custom landscape design.
- Hardscape plans: Specific layouts and material suggestions for hardscape areas. For example: patios, walls, spas, swimming pools, additional structures, water features, or any other non-plant elements.
- Planting plans: Specific layout and selection of plant material, quantities and sizes.
- Plant photography: Colorful photos of each plant to help you document your new landscape.
After working with ANNIEBAM on our front yard we vowed to have her come back to help us out with our patios out back. We are thrilled with her proposed design. Once again she was able to accommodate both our goals and restraints. Annie was mindful of my desire to personalize the plantings. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated that interaction and thoughtful approach.Janice Guziec, MD
ANNIEBAM provides efficient solutions, innovative designs with organic approaches
Get In Touchanniebamls@gmail.com